Fall Family Camp
Session 1 - September 10-12
Session 1 - September 10-12
Family Camps are a modified camping experience for families. Bring the whole family and enjoy 400 acres of natural beauty and choices of a variety of recreation activities.
Here’s the scoop
- Your family rents one side of a cabin, lodge room or tent camp site.
- Explore and play at camp on your own with access to hiking trails, games and activities.
- Enjoy canoes, paddleboards, zipline and archery during scheduled times.
- All meals are served buffet style in the Dining Hall. Families will have an assigned indoor dining table, and are also free to take meals outside to a picnic table or on the grounds as desired.
- Check out by 3:00 on your departure day.
- Click here for the suggested Packing List for Family Camp.
- Click here for a sample Family Camp Schedule.
Rent a Cabin for Your Family of 5 for $400 ($50 for each additional person)
Live like a camper for the weekend! Rent a side of a cabin (sleeps up to 9 with a private bathroom). All cabins have A/C and 4 sets of bunk beds as well as a single bed. Bring your own bedding and towels or use ours for a $20 fee. Pictures of the cabins are posted at the bottom of the page.
Rent a Lodge Room - 2 twin beds and a private restroom in the lodge, linens provided
$250 - Double Occupancy
$200 - Single Occupancy
Rent a Campsite
Family Campsite - $250 for up to 5 guests in the same household (minimum of 1 adult over 18) for 2 nights
Bring your own tent, eat meals in the dining hall and participate in all of the camp activities. Some campsites have limited electricity and water access, bath house is available. After you have paid in full, we will contact you to offer campsite choices.
The Fine Print
Please register YOURSELF as the contact person for your family group.
Health and Safety
Click here for Gilmont's Health and Safety Protocols in response to Covid 19.
Pets are not allowed.
Cancellations and Refunds
24 hour grace period: Cancellations occurring within 24 hours of registration are eligible for a full refund of all payments, including the registration fee.
More than 30 days: Cancellations occurring 30+ days prior to your family’s session will result in a refund of all payments except the $75 non-refundable registration fee.
Less than 10 Days: Cancellations occurring within 10 days prior to your family's session will result in forfeiture of the entire payment including the $75 non-refundable registration fee. You will be given the option to apply all payments to a future session of camp.
Camp Suspension: If Camp Gilmont is unable to run camp due to increased concerns or restrictions related to COVID-19, all payments, other than the $75 registration fee, will be refunded in full.